Guest Post: How to Keep Stress Low When Traveling with Your Horse
By Allison Morgan
Traveling can be a challenge, especially when you’re taking your horse along. Not only do you have to manage your own safety and well-being, but you have to keep your horse happy as well. Here are some tips to help you learn how to plan your stress-free journey.
These tools can help keep you collected and together on your trip.
- Invest in quality luggage you can use to easily transport all your clothes and gear.
- A wireless charger or pad can come in handy if your battery gets low. You can also find options that allow you to charge your device quickly.
- Noise-canceling headphones can make flights and long car trips far more comfortable and entertaining.
- Fidget toys are great for having an easy and subtle way to work out anxious energy.
Protecting Your Horse
Stressed about how your horse is handling the trip? These resources may help.
- Use a trustworthy transport agency to make sure your horse travels safely.
- Make boarding arrangements early to avoid scrambling to find stable space.
- Here are some more tips for how to keep your horse healthy on the road.
Avoiding Common Travel Stressors
Here are some tricks for getting around issues most travelers will face at some point.
- Struggle with motion sickness? Here are some tips for reducing symptoms.
- This resource can help you find the right balance between over- and under-planning.
- If you tend to overspend on vacation, this budget-building guide can help you set spending limits to make your trip easier on your wallet.
Whether you’re traveling to meet family, enter a competition, or explore the world, you and your horse deserve a safe and stress-free trip. We hope these resources help you discover the best approach to make that happen.
Interested in more? Check out the Arabian Horse Travel !
Guest bio: “As a parent, dog mom, and member of the car sick club, Allison won’t let travel challenges and travesties deter her from traveling, and you shouldn’t either. She created TravelTravesty.com to help you prevent some of the most common traveling disasters, as well as tips to handle those that are out of your hands.”